Armadex ATEX Wi-Fi Complete Unit, WAP ProSAFE Ex-series
Safe wireless communications in hazardous areas is provided by the Explosion proof ATEX ProSAFE complete Wi-Fi unit of our Armadex label. For use in ATEX classified warehouses, logistic centers or production facilities. For locations with both dust and gas explosion hazards.
Delivery time: from 2 weeks
Key benefits :
- Zones 2 and 22 certified
- Light weight, easy to mount
- For inside and outside purposes. Suitable for off-shore platforms
- The design offers connection to a maximum of 6 antennas (depending on model)
- Industrial ‘heavy duty’ construction, for use in the most extreme conditions.
- 2,4GHz or 5GHz
- ‘Power over Ethernet’ for power supply (PoE) or individually connected power cable.
- Stainless steel or powder-coated sheet steel enclosure
- Copper cable or fibre optic cable data networks
- The model shown is a modification of model ProSAFE of Netgear. On request, Ex-Machinery provides explosion proof conversions for other leading Wi-Fi brands.
- ATEX marking
- Declaration of conformity category 3G/D
- Installation instruction for hazardous areas
- User Manual
You can also call us for ATEX advice or a quotation at: +31 (0)78 654 95 02.
|Applied standards||EN 60079-0:2009